Mental Health Careers
Rose Hill Center, a psychiatric residential rehabilitation facility in Holly Township, employs over 60 people in full-and part-time mental health careers ranging from case managers and support staff to kitchen, maintenance and grounds keeping workers. We offer a comprehensive orientation and training program for all new employees. Topics include medication identification, therapeutic expectations and administration, recipient rights, CPR, first aid, behavior modification and more. Periodic in-service training keeps the staff updated in all topics related to the care of people with mental illness.
Drug test and FBI background check will be conducted.
- Good driving record and valid license required.
To apply for any position with Rose Hill, please send resume with a cover letter, completed employment application, and reference form to:
FAX: 248-634-7754 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We regret that we are unable to acknowledge every resume we receive, and therefore we will contact only those with whom we would like to schedule an interview.
Part-time reception/administrative support for our Administrative/Visitor center on our campus. This position works Monday – Friday from 11 am until 4 pm.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Serve as central reception for, and assure accurate routing of, all visitors and in-coming phone calls, deliveries, and mail for Rose Hill Center; monitor and respond to secured doors
- Process outgoing faxes, mail, and packages in a timely fashion
- Provide routine clerical support such as preparing correspondence and documents, filing, photocopying, monitoring and maintaining office supply inventories
- Sort, log, stamp, and distribute incoming checks and funds in a timely fashion
- Maintain current staff contact information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory/control of office supplies
- Assist with mailing and filing of accounts payable
- Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, client and staff information
Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, sensitivity for confidential information, and effective interpersonal skills. Strong organizational skills and proficiency in MS Word and Excel are required. Accuracy and attention to detail are a must.
Minimum educational requirements are an Associate’s degree in business or equivalent education and experience.
Providing Case Management in our Residential Program and Transitional Living Program.
This position reports to the Vice President of Programs. Duties include:
- Developing treatment goals
- Facilitating Groups
- Working with families
- Complete required assessments on residents
- Share on-call duties
Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, sensitivity for confidential information, and effective interpersonal skills. Strong organizational skills and proficiency in MSWord and Excel are required. Accuracy and attention to detail are a must.
- DBT experience required and certification preferred
- Three years’ experience preferred
SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS
ALL SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS
- High School diploma minimally required.
- Mental Health Tech or other Social Work training preferred.
- Starting wage is $10.50 per hour.
- 2nd and 3rd shifts are eligible for an additional shift premium.
DIRECT CARE STAFF
- 2nd and 3rd shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Full and Part time available - benefits available with full time.
- Providing clinical support to clients in a residential psychiatric setting.