Mental Health Careers
Rose Hill Center, a psychiatric residential rehabilitation facility in Holly Township, employs over 60 people in full-and part-time mental health careers ranging from case managers and support staff to kitchen, maintenance and grounds keeping workers. We offer a comprehensive orientation and training program for all new employees. Topics include medication identification, therapeutic expectations and administration, recipient rights, CPR, first aid, behavior modification and more. Periodic in-service training keeps the staff updated in all topics related to the care of people with mental illness.
Drug test and FBI background check will be conducted.
- Good driving record and valid license required.
To apply for any position with Rose Hill, please send resume with a cover letter, completed employment application, and reference form to:
FAX: 248-634-7754 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We regret that we are unable to acknowledge every resume we receive, and therefore we will contact only those with whom we would like to schedule an interview.
Wednesday, June 28th, 2017
1 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Interviews will be held at the Rose Hill Center, Visitor Center, 5130 Rose Hill Blvd, Holly, MI 48442
- Bring your resume and be prepared to interview.
- You must have a valid driver’s license, with a good driving record.
- If an offer is made an FBI background check and drug screening will be conducted.
We are interviewing for the following positions:
- Direct Care Worker – Full-time and Part-time positions for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- 2nd Shift is 4 pm – 12:30 am
- 3rd Shift is 12 am – 8:30 am
- Starting salary is $10.50 per hour and does include working weekends and holidays; benefits are available for full-time positions after 60 days of employment
- 2nd and 3rd shift hours are eligible for shift premium pay
If you are unable to make it to the Job Fair, you may e-mail your resume and cover letter
indicating which position you are applying for to email@example.com
SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS
ALL SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS
- High School diploma minimally required.
- Mental Health Tech or other Social Work training preferred.
- Starting wage is $10.50 per hour.
- 2nd and 3rd shifts are eligible for an additional shift premium.
DIRECT CARE STAFF
- 2nd and 3rd shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Full and Part time available - benefits available with full time.
- Providing clinical support to clients in a residential psychiatric setting.