Mental Health Careers
Rose Hill Center, a psychiatric residential rehabilitation facility in Holly Township, employs over 60 people in full-and part-time mental health careers ranging from case managers and support staff to kitchen, maintenance and grounds keeping workers. We offer a comprehensive orientation and training program for all new employees. Topics include medication identification, therapeutic expectations and administration, recipient rights, CPR, first aid, behavior modification and more. Periodic in-service training keeps the staff updated in all topics related to the care of people with mental illness.
Drug test and FBI background check will be conducted.
- Good driving record and valid license required.
To apply for any position with Rose Hill, please send resume with a cover letter, completed employment application, and reference form to:
FAX: 248-634-7754 or email@example.com
Please note: We regret that we are unable to acknowledge every resume we receive, and therefore we will contact only those with whom we would like to schedule an interview.
- Checking in medications as they arrive;
- Maintaining the medication cart to make sure items that are needed are available;
- Checking physician orders;
- Perform safety drills as required;
- Ensure safety of residents.
- Possess strong leadership skills;
- Maintains professional demeanor and positive attitude;
- Possess strong organizational skills;
- Able to effectively apply problem-solving;
- Able to work with a diverse population;
- Able to calmly handle emergent situations.
- Direct Care Training and Crisis Management skills and an understanding of substance use disorders are a plus.
High school diploma, 3 years in a home setting for adults with a mental illness, ability to pass an FBI background check and drug screen, and possess a valid driver’s license.
SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS
ALL SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS
- High School diploma minimally required.
- Mental Health Tech or other Social Work training preferred.
- Starting wage is $10.50 per hour.
KITCHEN SUPPORT STAFF
- Full time position with benefits available after 60 days of employment
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Minimum of 2 years experience in food service
- ServSafe Food Handler certification a plus
- Providing clinical support to clients in a residential psychiatric setting
DIRECT CARE STAFF
- 2nd and 3rd shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Full and Part time available - benefits available with full time.
- Providing clinical support to clients in a residential psychiatric setting.