Mental Health Careers
Rose Hill Center, a psychiatric residential rehabilitation facility in Holly Township, employs over 60 people in full-and part-time mental health careers ranging from case managers and support staff to kitchen, maintenance and grounds keeping workers. We offer a comprehensive orientation and training program for all new employees. Topics include medication identification, therapeutic expectations and administration, recipient rights, CPR, first aid, behavior modification and more. Periodic in-service training keeps the staff updated in all topics related to the care of people with mental illness.
Drug test and FBI background check will be conducted.
- Good driving record and valid license required.
To apply for any position with Rose Hill, please send resume with a cover letter, completed employment application, and reference form to:
FAX: 248-634-7754 or email@example.com
Please note: We regret that we are unable to acknowledge every resume we receive, and therefore we will contact only those with whom we would like to schedule an interview.
- Part-time - 24 hours per week.
- Psychiatric nursing experience is a plus.
- Must be a Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan.
SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS
ALL SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS
- High School diploma minimally required.
- Mental Health Tech or other Social Work training preferred.
- Starting wage is $10.50 per hour.
- 2nd and 3rd shifts are eligible for an additional shift premium.
DIRECT CARE STAFF
- 2nd and 3rd shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Full and Part time available - benefits available with full time.
- Providing clinical support to clients in a residential psychiatric setting.