Admissions & Financial
The first step toward regaining control
The therapy programs offered at Rose Hill Center are designed to help adults with mental illness regain control of their lives. The individualized programs are effective in treating patients who have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder or major depressive disorder.
In addition to an appropriate diagnosis*, successful candidates for treatment at Rose Hill must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Not currently dangerous to self or others
- Not currently abusing, or in need of detoxification from, drugs or alcohol (May have a diagnosis of a co-occurring substance use disorder)
- Independent with personal care activities (with prompting, if needed)
- Able to participate in structured daily programming as agreed to in the Individual Treatment Plan
- Willing to collaborate with psychiatrist to find the most effective medication regimen
Our professional staff is available to answer any questions that you may have regarding the program or the admission process. You can reach the Admissions Department at Rose Hill Center by calling either toll free 866-504-2259 ext 405 or 248-531-2405. You may also email through the form found on our Contact page.
We also encourage prospective patients and their families to visit Rose Hill Center. Viewing the campus and getting a more in-depth understanding of the program may be helpful in selecting a therapy program that will facilitate the achievement of your goals.